On my most recent condition inspection, the A&P noted the labels at the fuel fillers were coming off. He said, since I'd need to replace them again after paint, I could just engrave the necessary info directly onto the fuel caps. So that is what I did. (actually, my engraving skills are terrible so traded a home cooked meal to have a friend do it for me).

I need to get a couple fuel placards for my RV-4 tanks. Will these from ACS fit around the RV-4 filler neck?

http://www.aircraftspruce.com/catalog/cspages/fuelplacards.php

Any other options to consider?

Thanks,

Yes, If you want to use the larger decal, think about this...... Polish the cap and the area around the filler that will show when the big decal is installed. When installed, the decal protects the paint and the polished center looks great.

Yes, If you want to use the larger decal, think about this...... Polish the cap and the area around the filler that will show when the big decal is installed. When installed, the decal protects the paint and the polished center looks great.

Not sure I understand. Is the decal actually two decals, a larger diameter and a smaller diameter? Is the hole in the center large enough for the RV cap and filler?

Thanks,