cjensen

Well Known Member
Anybody use this gauge? A search on here turned up one thread from last year around this time with ZERO response, so I'm guessing that no one uses it, and therefore, may not be worth it?

mizer.jpg

Fuel Mizer

Lower cost alternative to JPI or EI...

:confused:

Last edited:
Looks good

From the discription that sounds like it would be a nice unit. As always it's nice to have a choice.

Looks like it would be a good ADDITION to an existing panel that doesn't have fuel flow metering. But to me it seems like most folks these days are springing for full-on engine monitors. And I'm not aware of any of them that DON'T have fuel flow functions.

A friend of mine has had one installed for many years now and it's just as accurate as my JPI.

dan said:
Looks like it would be a good ADDITION to an existing panel that doesn't have fuel flow metering. But to me it seems like most folks these days are springing for full-on engine monitors. And I'm not aware of any of them that DON'T have fuel flow functions.
I agree, but I'm more of a round gauge guy... ;)

Nice to see some info on it this time around. :cool:

Great find Pete! I hadn't seen those yet. Price is similar to the Mizer when the FF sender is added. I actually kinda like the MGL better now that I've read about it.

Thanks! :cool: