Rehosted photo

I was able to see the photo, so rehosted it.

47b8d633b3127cce985488b0c64700000046100CbNGjJm4cse.jpg

I don't see any problem!

Thanks for doing that!

I was concerned about the little hump in the fuel line as it goes up. Kind of ugly. But if it doesn't cause any functional problems I will keep it. It took me 4 hours and many tries to make one that finally fit. Working with 3/8" stainless is not fun. I want to move on and check this task off my list.

I was concerned about the little hump in the fuel line as it goes up. Kind of ugly. But if it doesn't cause any functional problems I will keep it. It took me 4 hours and many tries to make one that finally fit. Working with 3/8" stainless is not fun. I want to move on and check this task off my list.

Check it off - It looks like it's supposed to look like that. Kudos to you for working it in SS too! It's difficult enough in aluminum.
Jim Sharkey

It appears to be on the front side of the firewall.
If so my only comment would be that it is a good practice to insulate all engine compartment fuel lines from the engine compartment heat.

I have worked with SS tubing quite a bit from 1/4" through to 3/4" but have used 3/8 the most. If you can borrow, or buy if your budget allows, Swagelok makes the BEST hand benders on the market. They also have a good book on bending and how to calculate the bends, I would recommend it highly.

Their benders will bend a 3/8 tube 90 deg and the nut, at least the Swagelok nut, will go around the bend. I have not seen another bender that give such a nice bend. They are pricey as is everything from Swagelok but they are the best. Parker makes a great bench mounted bender but they are frightfully expensive and only used by someone doing it every day. Parker's hand benders are good but not as good as Swagelok.

The bend you made looked OK and being in SS should last forever.

Bob Parry