WVM

Well Known Member
Hi,

We are calibrating our fuel tanks on a Skyview system with dual display and single EMS. The fuel indication works fine, but the second display doesn't show any indication. Do we have to repeat the calibration for the second display?

Thank you.

No. I have same system, didn't need to calibrate individual displays. Not sure what you need to try, though.

Can you see any EMS display on the second display?

- Roger

Last edited:
We calibrated the fuel for the left tank on the left display. The other display continues to display "CAL?". We switched off the left display, and calibrated the right tank on the right display. Now we have the left indication on the left display and the right tank on the right display.

When we try the fuel flow it show on the right display, but not on the left. When we first start left, then it shows on left, not on right.

The system seems to show on both displays information, but only on the display that was first started up.

I am sure that this must be some setting, but we can not find anything about it in the manual.

Hmmmmm.... something is not right. Dynon folks are pretty good about helping. Please post the solution when it is known!

Hi Jordan,

I honestly don't know. It is the RV-7 from a friend and I am personally not familiar with Skyview because I am only at the empennage for my own kit.

I asked that he had to go through a initial setup, but he wasn't sure, because it is already a few years ago since he did that.

What has the tail number to do with the fuel calibration? Or it that an indicator that you didn't complete the setup correctly?

I am looking at the documentation, but there is not much fancy stuff to do for fuel calibration. It looks straightforward. I feel that it must be a setting on the secondary display to allow it to sync the information from the primary EMS. He has no backup EMS.

Thanks!

Do you have the Ethernet cable connected between the displays? I think it shares this one of information over the Ethernet cable, as well as database updates, etc.

Hi, it was the call sign that was different on both displays. Thanks for your help!