Flightmonster

I'm New Here
Used RV6 Cleaveland cloth seats. Items included: Upper and lower seat cushons (for 4 point harness), bolsters, wedges,armrest and stick boots. All matching and in good condition with minor wear on pilot's lower cushon. I changed to a 5 point harness while upgrading my pannel. Bringing items to OSH if you'd like to see/pickup there. Will be there 18th through the 25th. $425 shipping included US only.
More info/pics available via PM.

Attachments

• 20220718_204231.jpg
    20220718_204231.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 19
Used RV6 Cleaveland cloth seats. Items included: Upper and lower seat cushons (for 4 point harness), bolsters, wedges,armrest and stick boots. All matching and in good condition with minor wear on pilot's lower cushon. I changed to a 5 point harness while upgrading my pannel. Bringing items to OSH if you'd like to see/pickup there. Will be there 18th through the 25th. $425 shipping included US only.
More info/pics available via PM.
Any idea if these will fit an rv7?

I did a quick forum search and spoke to a mulitple rv builder. Some post stated they were interchangeable. It appears they are the same width. The seatpan maybe lower in a 7. I'm not a builder or RV expert, just a flyer. Happy to provide measurements when I arrive at OSH.