Rainmaker

Patron
I’ve enjoyed the build, but I’ve taken a different aviation path. It’s time to let someone finish this beauty and get her in the air. The fuselage is slow built per plans. Wings are quick build. No laser cut parts or primer issues as the airframe sub kits were purchased between 2006 and 2012. I am the original purchaser/builder of all the kits. Builder number 72833. I’ve taken my time (obviously) with the build and have received positive feedback on my quality and craftsmanship.

She is configured as a tip-up canopy and planned for horizontal induction. Firewall forward kit is spec’d for IO-360 M1B including: Plane Power alternator, MT prop governor, oil cooler, and Vetterman exhaust. FF kit purchased 2022. Fuse is rattle can primer. Extras include custom braided brake lines, Dynon pitch and roll servos, Dynon heated pitot with mast extension, EFii electric fuel pump, AeroLED position lights and strobe, and SteinAir pitot/static kit.

I’d prefer to sell entire project and not part it out. Buyer must arrange for pick up from Seattle area. Retail value for everything currently about 70k. Save a lot of time and money with this route! Wing stand and fuse stand included in purchase. Tools not included.

Early buildlog (2006-2014) is here:
https://n07m.wordpress.com/

Text me at (2 zero Six. 8 one Six. 9 Six one five) or DM here if interested. Happy to answer specific questions, send additional pics or FaceTime once we establish contact. I will not answer voice cold calls as I get too many scammers as it is. I travel for work (airlines) so I might not respond immediately.

$47,500

IMG_4199.jpeg

IMG_4198.jpeg

IMG_4192.jpeg

IMG_4196.jpeg

IMG_3497.jpeg
IMG_3493.jpeg