rccpilot223

Patron
Selling one Delta Zulu headset that are essentially new. Were gently used for less than 12 hours. Includes all equipment shown in pics - headset, case, original paperwork, extra battery and plug-in charger cable.

$900 + CONUS shipping.
IMG_7854.JPEG
IMG_7855.JPEG
IMG_7857.JPEG
IMG_7858.JPEG
IMG_7858.JPEGIMG_7857.JPEGIMG_7855.JPEGIMG_7856.JPEGIMG_7854.JPEG
IMG_7856.JPEG

If by reason, you mean reason for selling…lost my medical, sold my plane, building another RV that I hope to be able to fly in a couple of years, and I don’t need two sets sitting around mostly unused for the next two years. Hope that answers your question.

If by reason, you mean reason for selling…lost my medical, sold my plane, building another RV that I hope to be able to fly in a couple of years, and I don’t need two sets sitting around mostly unused for the next two years. Hope that answers your question.
I’ll take em if still available. Pm me for payment preference

Ready to buy, how to proceed, have similar another one too?