woodmanrog

Well Known Member
I have only 5 sets of stiffeners left for those who may need them. I will NOT be making any more sets in the future unless there is a substantial demand for them. For information and pricing email me at: [email protected]

Gear leg stiffener will be produced

Thanks to all of you RV'ers out there for all of the positive feedback. Because of this I will produce at least one more batch of gearleg stiffeners for those who need them. For information and a video of what they do, email me at:
[email protected]

Just a note of a few changes: Due to many requests I have received, I will be finishing up a new batch of gear leg stiffeners next week. I have decided to donate a percentage of my orders back to Doug for producing the best RV website ever conceived. For information and pricing contact:
[email protected]

Gear leg stiffeners now available

I just completed a new batch of stiffeners for those in need. Keep in mind that 10% of all sales goes back to Doug Reeves to support this website, keep his daughter in college and put some fuel back into his gas tanks. Thanks for all of your requests. For information---
[email protected]