CavalierKC

I'm New Here
Hello folks,

This is a very well equipped RV-9 (yes, a tailwheel -9!) hangared at San Carlos, CA (KSQL).

A few years back, I was connected with a co-ownership opportunity with this aircraft. It's been a great experience, and I had a lot of adventures and learned a ton about flying, aircraft systems, and maintenance.
That said, I haven't been able to fly very much lately. I've made some major life changes that will have me away from the area more often than not and I am choosing to step away from flying for now.

Asking price is $59,000 for a 1/3 share. It's owned in a LLC, so there are no sales taxes with this transaction.

Basic stats:
  • RV-9, a 2 seater tailwheel. First flight in 2005.
  • Engine: Lycoming O-320, dual electronic ignition, fixed pitch propeller.
  • Total time: 856h, plane is regularly flown by other partners.
  • VFR/IFR capable, dual Skyview HDX with IFD540 navigator, Dynon coupled autopilot, VPX integrated breakers, digital engine monitoring.
  • Mods: Supertrax mod for greater access to the inside, almost-a-14 mod to allow for more headroom if desired.
  • Last conditional inspection: June 2024. (pitot static check was done earlier this month too).
  • Well suited for cross country flying: cruises 173 mph for as low as 5.6gph consumption. Has flown to OSH!
  • With 34g usable fuel, can fly >4h with plenty of reserve (well beyond my bladder!).
  • $35 / hr dry tach, $335 / month fixed.
  • Fully funded engine reserve

Link to flyer with some photos (and contact info). Thanks for your time!

Last edited: