RV7Guy

Well Known Member
There are a couple of us from AZ going to the Front Range fly in. Who else is going? And, anyone who has been there, is there specific RV parking or just random parking?

Looks like a great event. Anything to get out of the heat. 113 today!!!!

Falcon Flight will be there and ill be in the pack somewhere 'smokin'.
Look for the wingman having trouble holding station cause he is usually out front:) Ill be smiling though cause Lead Sucks!

Best,

I went to the RMRFI last year, and overall it was worth the trip from Iowa. It is definitly not comparable with Oshkosh in any way. The camping area has the Colorado version of grass, which is more like an Iowa hay field. Very corse. It poked holes through my tent floor. There was no potable water available to the airplane camping area. The area where front range is located is in prime thunderstorm area. just about every afternoon about 3 pm storms start building. Last year i sat in my chair and watched them go by to the North and South, just praying that they stayed away. They did. Perhaps these storms are why there are really not a lot of planes that stay overnight. Most of them fly in in the morning and leave in the afternoon.

Steve Ciha