rockwoodrv9

Well Known Member
Patron
I have to run out to DIA this morning and wondering if anyone was working on their planes at the Front Range Airport. My wife is with me and I would like to show her what the piles of metal in our garage eventually will look like! Let me know and we will stop by. Thanks

Thanks for showing my wife and I your plane. She has been behind the project from the beginning, but now even excited. Tell Scott thanks for letting us take his 9A up for a few laps around the pattern! haha!!

Tanks Are Full??

Thanks for showing my wife and I your plane. She has been behind the project from the beginning, but now even excited. Tell Scott thanks for letting us take his 9A up for a few laps around the pattern! haha!!

Whenever I borrow a vehicle I always return it with full tanks. I needed about 25 gallons of AV fuel. I'm sure you filled up my plane... Right???

Sorry I missed your visit, I've been working out of town in Gettysburg, PA. Should be back home next weekend. Would love to give your wife a ride sometime. :)

Regards,

Thanks Scott - tanks filled

I filled the tanks for you! It was nice getting to show my wife a 9A she could actually check out. She sees the parts in the garage and looks at how wimpy the wing ribs are and had a hard time imagining how it could be sturdy enough to fly in. Being able to see yours all together really made her feel better. My wife is on board all the way, but now she is excited. Good thing, now is when the big bucks start being spent!

If you and your wife are ever looking for a place to fly too, come on out to Glenwood Springs. We have an extra car and plenty of room at our house to stay and we love visitors.

Thanks again for letting us look at your plane - well at least Gary letting us look at your plane! Talk later,