Freemasm

Well Known Member
As stated above.

Some mounting holes drilled some battle scars but entirely serviceable. Small surprise part of a large Avionics stash I bought. You pay shipping and pledge a minimum of $20 to VAF

IMG_9903.jpeg
IMG_9902.jpeg

Looks like a GMU11/22 mount. Let me get home tomorrow afternoon (currently on a layover out of state) and make sure I don’t already have something similar stashed away and I’ll take it. Given shipping to 38632 isn’t outrageous.
Regards,
Zach

It’s an autopilot servo mount. I’ll take it if Zach doesn’t need it.
pete
Pete, if that’s the case you can have it as I have all 3 of the GSA28 mounts at home in the shop. The one listed above looks different than my Garmin GSA28 roll mount and similar to a GMU mount I have seen so I was hoping it was just mislabeled.
Regards,
Zach

Pete, if that’s the case you can have it as I have all 3 of the GSA28 mounts at home in the shop. The one listed above looks different than my Garmin GSA28 roll mount and similar to a GMU mount I have seen so I was hoping it was just mislabeled.
Regards,
Zach
It's the roll servo mount for the RV6.

Auburnaviator is first. If he declines I’ll bump to viperpete -> QuixoteAg. It will easily fit into a USPS medium box so shipping shouldn’t be over $18.20. Will look at other carriers once I get the destination addresss PM’d to me.

IMG_9906.jpeg