kklewin

Well Known Member
Hey gang...if you know of a deserving young(or old!) new pilot starting out that could use a flight bag, I have one of our Ultimate Flight Bags that I used for my Military job for a year or so that is in great shape. The bag is free and I'll ship it for free to someone you feel would benefit from its use.

Thanks again for the business over the years.

Cheers,

Kurt
www.bisonmountainbags.com
[email protected]

UFB-3View.jpg

Well

Define in "need"? I am a nice guy buy I dont need a freebie. I looked at some of you online bags and there are some really nicely thought out designs. Hopefully you will find some deserving taker.

Cheers.

!7 y/o Student Pilot

My Nephew is working on his PPL, and would love to have a bag like this.
He has been flying with either my father or I since age 2, and has become quite the hand at assisting me with maintaining the RV and my PA-20.
Thanks

Mark,

Send me your shipping address and his name and I'll get it off to you. I'm sure he will like the bag.

If someone has the contact info for the teen builders group I'll send them a new bag as a donation.

New for this year we are also sending a portion of the purchase price for each bag to two veterans organizations, Snowball Express (www.snowballexpress.org) and Special Operations Warrior Foundation (www.specialops.org).

If you wish to make a donation to The Special Operations Warrior Foundation I recently ran the Oklahoma City Marathon to raise money for this great organization. You can donate at: www.firstgiving.com/klewin

Thanks,

Kurt
[email protected]