AntiGravity

Well Known Member
Hi Doug, probably a real picky request for the forums, but it is possible to duplicate the control panel and the end of a thread. I make extensive use of the 'New Posts' option and on those very long threads its a pain to have to scroll all the way back up to the top to get to the link. Yeah, I know I'm lazy and it's real picky, but it would be useful. Just an idea.

Cheers,

Hey Jeff. I assume you're talking about the little org chart looking display at the top that shows how all the threads are related when viewed in 'hybrid' view? If so, I'll research (but suspect you can't do it).

If this is news to you, look for the 'Display Modes' over on the right of the screen and play with them. Assume you know about this!

I'll research.

Best,
d

Linear mode

Hi Doug, I'm in linear mode. I did look once before at display modes, but settled on linear. The control panel I'm referring to is the blue bar with "UserCP | FAQ | Members List | Calendar | New Posts | Search | Quick Links | Log Out" on it. I use that 'New Posts' link at lot.
Thanks in advance for checking in out...

While we're on the topic of improvements... are you still working on allowing us to add avatars? Most other forums I'm on have those and they're nice to have. We could all have a little picture of ourself with our plane on every post.

Yeah, in the next release though....shedule for a couple months after OSH (kinda mid-way between OSH and LOE <G>).

b,
d