glenmthompson

Well Known Member
Please, any RV'rs with either military or their formation sign off, I am requesting for Jim Headberg's memorial, this Sunday 9 March. Fly over over will be 3:30 'ish.. Will have honor guard ( WWII purple heart vet, 2 time RV builder, Jim Headberg) and plane with me to fly the Monarch RV-10 as missing man plane, fly by, as TAPS ends ..Fly over will be @ FD38, Wellington Aero Club, our home, just west of PBI, Fl....... Any way, need good wingman in a 150 MPH+ plane (prefer RV) to fly in #4 position. (Or more positions, but need good formation experience.) We have two Glasairs to fly 1 and 2, and me in #3 position. Family would appreciate it if we could get a "gaggle" this Sunday for the fly by..... Call or write any time.. Glen... 561 670 6095

Last edited by a moderator:
Brief @ 08:30

Still looking for that talented #4 wing position @ a 08:30 brief/practice at FD38. Come up on 122.85 and talk to N331JH. I sure hope somebody will call and help us with this very memorable flyby. TOT will be about 15:30, depending on the color guard's ceremony/plans. The entire neighborhood will be there. Glen