14flyin

I'm New Here
Are there any RV formation groups flying around the Charlotte NC area. Looking to join a formation flying group. If a group doesn't exist, is there any interest in forming a formation flying group?

Brett Hannaford
RV 4

Brett, there is quite a bit of interest. Team RV seems to have a unofficial headquarters at Gold Hill airpark. I would be glad to fly with you and am based out of 14A. I will PM my number to you.
George

Brett,

Paul Franzon and Greg Vouga fly with a bunch in the Raleigh area. If they don't chime in here send me a PM and I will send you contact numbers for them.

George,

Gold Hill is the official headquarters of Team RV.

RV guys in Winston-Salem area

Brett,
I have an RV-4 and neighbor has a Rocket..we do "loose formations" and some frequent weekend fly-outs from 8A7 (twin lakes) in Advance NC. The real deal Team RV guys are hard to beat when they do clinics, but if you are intersted in joining us for some fun flying, send me a note. I am heading to the RV Nation gathering in Tenn on Saturday...should be a few local RV guys there that may have interest also.

Yep. I'm here.

Brett,

Paul Franzon and Greg Vouga fly with a bunch in the Raleigh area.

We have a group in Raliegh that is fairly active. We generally meet out at TTA. Occasionally, there are some Yak's/CJ's in the mix where appropriate.

I'm still down for birdstrike repairs, but hopefully will be back up soon. Off to the hangar now to continue fiberglass work...

Greg