Sig600

Well Known Member
Has anyone figured out if there is a way to download all the maps, but only approach plates for certain states? Near as I can tell you select what you want, then go state by state. I.e. I can't download nationwide sectionals, but only plates for a couple of states.

Do the downloads in multiple passes. Foreflight does not delete maps (or any other data) if you do a later download with a different set of states selected.

First, select all states, and maps, but not approach charts (or anything else that you don?t want for the whole USA), then download. Then, select approach charts, and only the states you want, and download again.

You can also just tap the download button on the states you want the plates for and the states you want sectionals for and nit use the Download button at the bottom.

Another option is to download the plates for an airport and alternate and not for the whole state by going to the airport on the Airports tab and loading each plate individually once and the tag will change from Not Saved to Saved.