voice

I tried this at OSH and it worked surprisingly well. I didn't realize the box was so big - but it will get smaller. Welcome to the future!

I can get some hilarious results in my Honda Odyssey which has Voice Recognition for radio, climate control, navigation, etc.

With my Southern accent, it will quite often turn the heat to HI when I tell it to tune the XM radio to Channel 125.

I can only imagine what my accent would do to this device.

I can get some hilarious results in my Honda Odyssey which has Voice Recognition for radio, climate control, navigation, etc.

With my Southern accent, it will quite often turn the heat to HI when I tell it to tune the XM radio to Channel 125.

I can only imagine what my accent would do to this device.

Don, your Honda is just trying to run you out of the car because you won't stop talking to it......! :D

Don, your Honda is just trying to run you out of the car because you won't stop talking to it......! :D

Thanks, Sam, you are not the first to notice that I talk a lot, but I have learned to just use the hand controls on the Honda. Maybe I need to brush up on that Sign Language Class I took a few years ago! :)

or bring along a passenger. Looks like they'd be the same size and weight!;)

A common misconception ... The Demonstration Rack shown at the top is indeed large and heavy ... however, the actual VFS101 unit itself (shown immediately below) is roughly 3" x 5" x 1" and weighs less than a pound.