JBPILOT

Well Known Member
I might advise skipping the wiring section for a while. Jim Cone and I have run into a bunch of problems with wiring. My main harness does not have some of the wire pins installed. ( very small crimped ends ).

Also, the trim wires installed in the tailcone do not have pins installed either on the front end ( and they are supposed to per the instructions ).

As Jim has stated the AP wiring harness going toward the rear is too short ( YES I KNOW NOW ) ! !

I also think I am missing one wire that was supposed to go to the rear tailcone - not sure yet - waiting for answer.

Many small wire ends and misc. are missing. You have to skip thru a lot as you go. Might be better to wait a while. I'm moving on.

John Bender

JB

If you are looking for a wht/yel wire for magnetometer Dsub, check the revised plan. That wire has been eliminated.

Last edited:
Sure is nice having you guys de-bug the finish kit while I'm soaking up some Mexican booze and sun shine.

Now get back to work!

"Feeling Hot Hot Hot."

mrt890

You are soooo correct. I actually had the revision page right beside the page I was working on. I usually staple them together.

I can put some more of the wiring together now.

THANKS ! ! ! !

John Bender