Estebanspi

I'm New Here
FOR SALE- RV-8 Wing Kit, Completed Empennage and AVEO ZipTips- PHX Metro Area

Empennage: Airframe parts all completed with exception of fiberglass tips (included)

ZipTips: As new, unpainted. Custom test box included. Great looking and nice modular setup for lighting.

Wing Kit: Left wing skeleton completed with skins match drilled and ready for riveting. Leading edge complete and ready for mounting. Fuel Tank assembled and Pro-Sealed with all but baffle portion complete. Right wing ribs fluted, all other sections unstarted. Left Aileron partially completed and ready for final riveting. Kit parts list is complete.

Extras: Will include metal wing building stand as well as storage cradles for Tail, Horizontal Stabilizer, and fuel tank. Also have an unopened quart kit of AKZO Green Primer.

Have all longerons for the fuselage portion (they were shipped with the wing kit for cost savings).

I am the second owner of the kit, which was purchased from the original builder. Excellent workmanship on the completed parts. Empennage kit was delivered in 2014, Wing in 2016- no laser cut parts.
Full size plans set and .pdf Preview plans included.

I'm unable to find available time to work on the project due to family and work commitments. Great opportunity and value if you are looking to build an RV-8.
Happy to answer any questions via email/phone/Zoom/FaceTime. PM if interested.

Located in Queen Creek, AZ (Southeast Phoenix Metro Area).

$14,000

Attachments

• Fuel Tank.jpg
    Fuel Tank.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 71
  • Horiz Stab.jpg
    Horiz Stab.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 61
  • L Aileron.jpg
    L Aileron.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 56
  • L Leading Edge.jpg