alpinelakespilot2000

Well Known Member
I can't find a Garmin forum to ask this question so I'll reach out to VAF. I am a current Foreflight user trying out Garmin Pilot. One feature essential to me is the ability to flight plan and see ETE's and fuel burn for each leg. This is easy on Foreflight, but I can't get Garmin Pilot to do it. As shown in the picture, it will show the total fuel burn and total in flight time (at the bottom of the flight plan screen) but not for each leg (at the top of the flt plan screen). Am I doing something wrong?

2q0vvhv.jpg

Thanks.

I can't find a Garmin forum to ask this question so I'll reach out to VAF. I am a current Foreflight user trying out Garmin Pilot. One feature essential to me is the ability to flight plan and see ETE's and fuel burn for each leg. This is easy on Foreflight, but I can't get Garmin Pilot to do it. As shown in the picture, it will show the total fuel burn and total in flight time (at the bottom of the flight plan screen) but not for each leg (at the top of the flt plan screen). Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks.
You can get headings and ete if you press file and brief. Or go to flight plan.
You can press on the colum headers and select fuel burn as well

Flight plan-trip planning

Enter in your flight plan then go to the trip
Planning icon. Import your flight plan into trip planning.
More info there.