N62XS

Well Known Member
New Balance or Nike?

BTW The best sheet ghost I ever saw was the one on Gilligan's Island(Episode 63 - Ghost a Go-Go). Must of been silk. It was awesome!

Nike

LOL....I think Robby's talking about the Halloween pic I put on the front of www.VansAirForce.net today.

Typing this reminds me....years ago at our previous house, most all the trick-or-treaters would ask if they could see the airplane project in the garage. News had spread around the neighborhood pretty good among the kids.

Haven't thought about that in awhile...

halloween.jpg

Boo (I love being a kid),
D

Best photo of the year!

D:

After contributing to the decline of the health in our future leaders from about 5PM to 9PM last night, your photo made the evening complete! Keep more of that stuff coming.

Ron:

I never flink while I'm drying!

BTW Is Batman also a Young Eagle? No telling what Doug will do for Thanksgiving.

I am so embarrassed. The last trick-or-treater came to the door and I loaded her up with candy. I told her mom and dad that the last one gets all of the candy. I looked up and it was my daughter and son-in-law. The little girl was my 3 year old grandbaby and I didn?t recognize her. My wife is still laughing at me.

Thanksgiving?

Hard Knox said:
D:
BTW Is Batman also a Young Eagle? No telling what Doug will do for Thanksgiving.

Since it has been determined (at least by "WKRP in Cincinnati") that turkeys are
NOT fellow aviators, I say they're fair game! (pun intended)

Back on subject. Ghost Footwear?

Cmon Doug? Since we know this Texas Ghost ain't wearing boots, what are they?