gmpaul

Need advice:
After reading Dan's post on using his time machine for work, I am wanting to use my 9 also. *My dilemma is ground transportation once I get to the airport. Since my job is chasing nuclear outages lasting ~ 30 days, renting a car from ie: Avis *or Enterprise is cost prohibitive. We (my wife & I) just need reliable transportation. Are there any options that I may be overlooking?Thanks G.P.

A folding bike would do if you're not too far away but I suspect you are looking for powered transportation. In that case, aside from the rental companies, you can search the "White Pages" for people who offer their personal vehicles for use to fellow RVers. I have a Jeep at my hangar avail for use by anyone who should need it.

Need advice:
Are there any options that I may be overlooking?Thanks G.P.
Well, think about your mission. I spent 18 months in Fort Stockton (KFST). David Harwick is one of the nicest FB Operators ever. I drove my old Mercury out & would swap their place in the hangar. Plane in, car out & vice versa. I did the same for about a year at Aero Country (T31) last year.
Find a good landlord.
I like having my own auto. Only downside is having to drive your vehicle there & back. It also provided me with a good option when I was weathered in or out.
Good luck & cheers,