I will be flying to Chandler AZ the 21st of Dec and wonder if anyone has extra hanger space for my 6A from the 21st to the 24th at CHD. I am tired of paying the tiedown fees there. Thanks Brian Shirley. 527BS

Fly into Stellar

Why not fly into Stellar (P19). The ramp fee is $5. We've had a bunch of RV's here lately. It is only about 10 minutes from Chandler (driving), near the freeway and accessible to everything. If you need a ride somewhere I can probably help you out.

Darwin N. Barrie
Stellar airpark

Stellar

I think it is $5 a day. I'll go down there in the morning and confirm. If you want you can keep it on my taxiway for free. A little more secure than the ramp. I'll check with some of my neigbors to see if anyone has some extra space.

Email direct and I'll give you my phone number. [email protected]

Darwin N. Barrie
Chandler AZ

I did a day trip to Stellar for my Commercial X-Country and it was a really cool little airpark. The only issue I ran against was them locking the gate pretty early on the weekend I was there. Also, when your looking for it just look for a big street in the middle of houses, because it really doesn't look like an airport from the air. I flew right past it once with my MX20 showing me exactly were it was! :)