RV8TOR

Well Known Member
I am looking for some flush latches for my oil door. I have found the Southco ones that break over center but what I am wanting are the simple spring loaded type with the lip that goes under and secures. I want them to have a a round push button as I have a couple of the rectangular ones already. I know these are probably staring at me as I flip through Spruce but I cannot locate them.

Thanks,

Camloc Oil door latch

The flush round spring-loaded button type is Camloc KM610.
You will find lots of info and pictures in other threads.
Some suppliers want $60-80 for these things, but there is a small outfit called B&B that sells them for $5. you can call them at 913-884-5930, or
Better yet,

I have 3 extra ones. Send me $7.50 (includes postage) and I'll ship you one of my extras.

edit to correct part number. The -64 (or other no.) I think refers to the latch depth.
I made a stainless steel latch plate for the shoulder of the latch to catch.

Last edited:
I am looking for some flush latches for my oil door. I have found the Southco ones that break over center but what I am wanting are the simple spring loaded type with the lip that goes under and secures. I want them to have a a round push button as I have a couple of the rectangular ones already. I know these are probably staring at me as I flip through Spruce but I cannot locate them.

Thanks,

Something like these?
See thread: http://www.vansairforce.com/community/showthread.php?t=28716

Steve, I need 2 if you are willing to part with them. Let me know and I will get the money headed your way.

Thanks,

Steve,
sent an email. I'll take the last one if you still have it and want to sell.
Thanks,
Tom H.

The flush round spring-loaded button type is Camloc KM610.
You will find lots of info and pictures in other threads.
Some suppliers want $60-80 for these things, but there is a small outfit called B&B that sells them for $5. you can call them at 913-884-5930, or
Better yet,

I have 3 extra ones. Send me $7.50 (includes postage) and I'll ship you one of my extras.

edit to correct part number. The -64 (or other no.) I think refers to the latch depth.
I made a stainless steel latch plate for the shoulder of the latch to catch.

B&B

In case this thread is dug up sometime in the future... the owner of B&B Aircraft Supply is getting ready to retire later this year, and is trying to sell the business. Last I heard, it wasn't certain whether it would stay open under new management, sell off all the stock to another supplier, or close completely.

I sure hope it stays open, since it's great to be able to drive over there at lunch and pick up a few nutplates!

mcb