GalinHdz

Well Known Member
HELP! I changed something on FltplanGo Android tablet and the runway centerline(s) no longer show up on the map pages when I do a flight plan. My Android phone shows them just fine and the settings are the same. I can't find anything in their FAQ or manual. Does anybody know what you need to do so they display again?

:mad:

I could not find the setting on my iPhone either but this is how it is supposed to be enabled.

EDIT: Found it. Enable the option to "Show runways on Map." It only shows extended lines at the airports on your route. Certainly could have been labeled better.

(source)

Extended Runway Centerline: With this new feature, all the runways for your arrival airport will have a 7 mile extension shown on the maps. This is a great visual aid for identifying the orientation of the available runways at your landing airport and your aircraft position. You can also change the color of the Runway extensions for better contrast on the map background you are using, or you can turn this feature off. The Extended Runway Centerline feature can be accessed from the Maps page, and using Map Option, then Runway Option section.

Last edited:
I tried that and still can't display the centerlines of the arrival airport. It was working fine until I messed with it and now can't remember what I did.

:mad:

On the Map display, tap the Gear icon at the top. Is "Toggle Runway Centerlines" checked?

On the Map display, tap the Gear icon at the top. Is "Toggle Runway Centerlines" checked?

Yes. I even unchecked it and checked it again. I am thinking of reinstalling the app to see if that fixes the issue. This is the first time I have had any problem with FltPlanGo. :(

You might try support at fltplan dot com. I've contacted them a number of times and they've always been very helpful ...