GalinHdz

Well Known Member
Can anybody tell me the steps to send a flight plan from FltPlanGo Android to the SkyView V14.2.1? The tablet shows it is connected to the SkyView WIFI, I can't get it to work and can't find information on how to do it on the FltPlanGo webpage.
:confused:

If you have the latest ANDROID version of FPG (I don't know what the IOS version looks like), there's a tab on the left labelled "External". You need to select "Dynon" and FPG needs to show "Connected". Once that happens, you should see a Up/Down arrow in the toolbar at the top of the Map screen. Tap that and select "Export to Skyview".

This used to be a lot easier when they only supported Skyview but it changed with all the devices they support now.

I really like FltPlan Go. It does everything I need, they have about the best Customer Support I've ever seen and it's FREE.

If you have the latest ANDROID version of FPG (I don't know what the IOS version looks like), there's a tab on the left labelled "External". You need to select "Dynon" and FPG needs to show "Connected". Once that happens, you should see a Up/Down arrow in the toolbar at the top of the Map screen. Tap that and select "Export to Skyview".

This used to be a lot easier when they only supported Skyview but it changed with all the devices they support now.

I really like FltPlan Go. It does everything I need, they have about the best Customer Support I've ever seen and it's FREE.

I show connected to DYNON, get the up and down arrows and do the export thing but nothing seems to get exported to SkyView. I know I am doing something wrong but can't figure it out.
:confused:

That's really weird. As soon as I do the export I get a message from Skyview telling me that it got a flight plan update.

As far as I know, if you get the Up/Down arrows you have a good connection. If you've done the export I don't think there's anything for you to mess up after that.

I'd contact FPG support about it (Support at FltPlan dot com). I've contacted them a number of times and they have always been super responsive. Just out of curiosity, are you using the Android or IOS version?

Make sure you have the Skyview map source and HSI source set as Skyview, not an external navigator.

That's really weird. As soon as I do the export I get a message from Skyview telling me that it got a flight plan update.

As far as I know, if you get the Up/Down arrows you have a good connection. If you've done the export I don't think there's anything for you to mess up after that.

I'd contact FPG support about it (Support at FltPlan dot com). I've contacted them a number of times and they have always been super responsive. Just out of curiosity, are you using the Android or IOS version?
I am using the Android version.
Make sure you have the Skyview map source and HSI source set as Skyview, not an external navigator.
Let me check this before I send an e-Mail to FltPlanGo support. I am almost sure I have the SkyView as the map source but not sure of the HSI source.
:cool: