ccsmith51

Well Known Member
I saw a couple of photos of Tony Spicer's RV-4 that had hinged floor covers to the sides of the front seat. I am going to make new floor pieces and am considering that for convenient storage of items.

I contacted Tony and he told me that the builder made those covers so he did not have any drawings or additional photos.

Does anyone know if there is an RV-4 builders site that might have photos of floor lockers?

You will find some on an RV-8 here. Concept is the same. Hinged flap door. Velcro holds closed.
interior%20012.JPG

I saw a couple of photos of Tony Spicer's RV-4 that had hinged floor covers to the sides of the front seat. I am going to make new floor pieces and am considering that for convenient storage of items.

I contacted Tony and he told me that the builder made those covers so he did not have any drawings or additional photos.

Does anyone know if there is an RV-4 builders site that might have photos of floor lockers?

I just run across this thread, here's a couple of pics of that storage bin.. I'm the new owner bought the RV4 from Tony in Oct... Just love the plane..

http://s965.beta.photobucket.com/user/lukej1/library/#/user/lukej1/library/RV4%20Shared%20Pics?&_suid=135840606076006410035591921224