pmccoy

Well Known Member
All-

I returned home from a business trip to find my seat cushions in a large box at the front door. Abbey, at Flightline Interiors, did a wonderful job covering the Oregon Aero foam that I purchased. I am very please with the results. Job well done! These are cloth inserts with leather bolstering. All of the sewing and seams look great, and I expect them to hold up very well. Just wanted to pass along how happy I am with the results.

IMG_0229.jpg

IMG_0232.jpg

Hello Peter,

Ah, those are niceā€¦. She did a good job for you, thanks for the photos.

I have Oregon Aero cushions I need to cover also. By the way, I used your Camloc strip keeper rivet idea on the 7A , thanks for that too, might have to follow your lead here as well.

Paul

They look Great. Your set must have been in line right before mine. I talked to Abby yesterday and she said mine will ship week after next. BTW, she is a joy to work with.

BTW, she is a joy to work with.

Yes, I agree. I changed my mind on fabric choice long after placing my order. Abbey said no problem and kept on going. She was great.

As for the design, I don't know if its new or not. She sent me a few styles to choose from, and I liked this look best. Glad I did, as they turned out really nice.

Last edited:
I have Oregon Aero cushions I need to cover also.

The RV-8 in my avatar has Oregon Aero cushions which were covered by Flightline, as is the remainder of the interior components all Flightline.

Excellent customer service and workmanship from Flightline, and the seats are very comfortable on long x-c flights.

Jes' curious. What kind of material is on the back side of the side panels? Foam, cloth? How do you install it?

Install ??

Jes' curious. What kind of material is on the back side of the side panels? Foam, cloth? How do you install it?

Smitty-

I am at home, and the carpet/wall/seat kit is at the airport. I don't recall what type of material, if any, was used on the back of the fabric. I will check it out next trip up to the airport. I do remember the back of the seats had a velcro strip.

As for installation of the wall kit, the instructions call for '3M Super 77 Spray Adhesive'. Each section of fabric is numbered. You put a large piece of plastic over a wing, for protection, spray the back side of the fabric only then apply by following the numbered sequence. This adhesive has a low soak rate, making it much easier to just spray the fabric and not the metal mating surface in the plane. You must pre-fit each piece, to make sure no trimming is required. Spay and apply. Sounds fairly easy.