RickWoodall

Well Known Member
:D

Do to hearing so many nice things about Abby at Flightline, I was planning on sending her my business. I had some non standard requests and did want to get my order in prior to her 10% discount ending.

What an absolute pleasure. Fast efficient call and email returns, a great personality to deal with on the phone...and very accomodating of my requests. What more could anyone ask? How often can you really say that about the places you fired off money during the build?

A big thumbs up and I wish more suppliers where like her! Just figured I would throw that out there...as its sure nice to get great service.

RE;Right On

Just got home from the airport. Spent the AM working on the side panels interior covering by the air inlet in a 7A. I just got home and found a big package at my front door........

Abby redid my seat backs as the embroidery was not up to her high standards. My only cost was a few bucks to ship them to her. I sent her the measurements and pictuers of the problem of the seat backs. She made new ones. I sent the used and problem backs to her a week ago this last Monday and now here they are ready to go back in the plane. I was only down 11 days. But I did use some pillows and still flew.

She is the BEST...................:D

PS .... after a year of flying the interiors is finally done.

Frank @ 1L8 ...RV7A... Flying and Tracking (MT-RTG)

Just gave Abby a deposit for June delivery of a new interior for my -8. She has been great to deal with and seems to really know her stuff. She is offering a 10% discount for orders placed through the end of April.