Yes, absolutely. OB used them in my airplane when it was built 10 years ago, and I had Abby make new seats for me 18 months ago (foam had finally flattened and I like their new style seats with the side bolsters. They do an excellent job at a great price.

I love mine. Haven't flown yet but very comfortable sitting on the ground. Good prices, communication and quality.

Flightline did a great job on my interior. She had a pretty long wait list though, so start early.

I highly recommend Flight Line Interiors. I've had mine for about 3 years and it looks great, and very comfortable.

Adding my two cents- my RV-8 seats are exceptionally well made and very comfortable. Top notch product with excellent customer service and communication. And did I mention price? Yes Oregon Aero and Classic Aero are also top notch but about double the price.

IMG-8552.jpg

IMG-8553.jpg

Last edited:
Flightline Interiors Service the Best

Same positive experience with Flightline Interiors here. One of my seats had a seam problem after years of use and Abby at Flightline gladly repaired it, no charge. I highly recommend this company.

+1

Abby did a wonderful job with my RV8 seats, side panel inserts and stick boots. Had a set of seat heaters for bottom and back; Abby had me send them to her so they could be installed while building up the seats. She also added a custom embroidered logo to the top of each seat back. Flying for over 8 years now with no issues. Longest leg has been 4:30 with zero hot spots from the seats. Next aircraft will have FlightLine Interiors seats.