868RM

Well Known Member
Just flew back from East Troy Wi. Picked up a custom glare shield for our RV 8. It looks great. Had a good time at Gus,s drive in with Flightline crew and some other RV pilots. I will try posting some pictures later. I highly recommend Flightline for your RV interior . Thanks again Flightline Ron

Just flew back from East Troy Wi. Picked up a custom glare shield for our RV 8. It looks great. Had a good time at Gus,s drive in with Flightline crew and some other RV pilots. I will try posting some pictures later. I highly recommend Flightline for your RV interior . Thanks again Flightline Ron

Ron would like to see pictures. Had no idea Flightline made a glare shield for the 8. Seen one padded glare shield in Winter Haven,FL on very nice RV 8A custom made by DJason. It looked great!!
Thanks,
Squeak

Last edited:
Expect the quality to be exceptional!

Abbey, her husband and the crew do great work there, but more importantly, their service is exceptional.

A couple of years ago I puchased a new cover for my Harley seat. Having torn off the old one I quickly discovered that getting the new one on was going to take skills I didn't posess.

As I live just down the road from Abbey's shop, I gave her a call to see if she might be able to help.

Come on down! was her reply. She dropped what she was doing and promptly had the task completed!

I'm not mentioning this to exhibit a range of services, (they do airplane interiors, not motorcycle seats) but rather her/their willingness to help and great level of service.

They are absolutely TOP SHELF folks and deserve your business.

On another thread the closing of Mattituck is being discussed and everyone is mourning the possible loss of the fantastic service they provided. Lets do everything we can to keep our best suppliers healthy!

Glare Shield Pics

Here are a a couple of quick pics. Going to be gone for three weeks, when I get back I will post a few more. Shield needs to be final fit, and I am looking for a pen that does not leak with pressure change and a flashlight of the correct size.

Thanks,
Ron

UkVdv9aXsp79PRJPV5a9_E2WC4MTYCsQ0b2txpPwnrM

D2_CIBfuFmdgbpAwas0Jlk2WC4MTYCsQ0b2txpPwnrM

zklZUbw8abSMMH9evVk3j02WC4MTYCsQ0b2txpPwnrM

Here are a a couple of quick pics. Going to be gone for three weeks, when I get back I will post a few more. Shield needs to be final fit, and I am looking for a pen that does not leak with pressure change and a flashlight of the correct size.

Thanks,
Ron

UkVdv9aXsp79PRJPV5a9_E2WC4MTYCsQ0b2txpPwnrM

D2_CIBfuFmdgbpAwas0Jlk2WC4MTYCsQ0b2txpPwnrM

zklZUbw8abSMMH9evVk3j02WC4MTYCsQ0b2txpPwnrM

Top shelf!

Price?

Regards,
Scott

another strong recommendation for Flightline ...

Abby and Co. are one of the best vendors I've worked with during my build. Responsive, cooperative, friendly ... and they do fabulous work. Can't say enough good things about them. :D:D

price ?

Scott, I have been away from the computer for few days. Just give Abby a call. Look at the advertisers index for their add. They will make you any thing you want - pockets, gps receiver covers etc. If
they are busy sewing , leave message and they will return your call. Thanks Ron

Handle

Hey Ron, I know this is thread creep, but where did the handle on your roll bar come from?

handle

Jesse, Not to much drift , it goes well with the glare shield. We used to make billet snowmobiles that we road out west and this was part of some bridgework bracing for the steering support. We will be mobile again for three days (ca. to il. ) Give me a call tomorrow . 815-291-8864 cell Thanks Ron