rv9aviator

Well Known Member
Does anyone know anything about this company in Phoenix and Chandler AZ?
I started to order an Icom A-24 from them but got spooked when I noticed their phone number had 9 digits instead of 7. I can't find any way to contact them and the yellow pages in Phoenix doesn't list them either. www.flightessentials.net

Jim Wright RV-9A 90919 Wings Arkansas

Last edited:
I don't know about the company, but it's not uncommon for someone to have a phone number like

1-877-PILOTSH

but to list it like

1-877-PILOTSHOP just to make it easier to remember. Dialing the extra 2 numbers is totally irrelavant and won't hurt anything so that's how they list it :)

I bought from them

I bought a couple of items from them and had no problems. Excellent service and fast delivery.

When I dialed the number I got a fax line. They were probably having some phone issues when I called. They did get back to me by E-mail. I guess I just got a little paranoid.

Thanks for the help!
Jim Wright RV-9A 90919

Flight essentials

I live about a mile from there. Never heard of them but I'll check them out tomorrow and report back. They are very close to Stellar airpark where I live. I'm surprised they didn't get into the commercial side of the airport. Then again, they may not be a store front type operation.

Darwin N. Barrie
Chandler AZ

I checked it out

I drove by the address and learned it is a Pak & Ship store near one of my favorite Sports Bars. Probably not unusual since it is obviously an Internet only based business. I'll bet it is operated out of a garage nearby. Next week when more of the locals are back at the airpark, I'll ask around. Somebody's gotta know somebody!!!!

Darwin N. Barrie
Chandler AZ