PerfTech

Well Known Member
.... I have been watching and reading these reviews for three or so years and thought I would post one for Flight Data Systems. http://www.fdatasystems.com I have used and installed several of their products and currently have their FC-10 Fuel Computer in my 9-A. It has performed absolutely flawlessly now for 600 hrs. and never even required a re-calibration. The information on all aspects of fuel burn, used, remaining, time left and so on are always spot-on. Their products weigh almost nothing, very small and easy to install, consume very little power, are very user friendly, are priced very low and most of all at my age, I can see them with the large, bright state of the art displays that are used on all of them. The service and customer support are top notch, almost as good as ours at Anti-Splat-Aero :rolleyes::rolleyes:. They even offer a 100%, money back, happiness guarantee for one year. If you need any instruments or products they can supply, then by all means, do yourself a big service and give these guys a chance. Regards all, Allan...:D

.... I have been watching and reading these reviews for three or so years and thought I would post one for Flight Data Systems. http://www.fdatasystems.com I have used and installed several of their products and currently have their FC-10 Fuel Computer in my 9-A. It has performed absolutely flawlessly now for 600 hrs. and never even required a re-calibration. The information on all aspects of fuel burn, used, remaining, time left and so on are always spot-on. Their products weigh almost nothing, very small and easy to install, consume very little power, are very user friendly, are priced very low and most of all at my age, I can see them with the large, bright state of the art displays that are used on all of them. The service and customer support are top notch, almost as good as ours at Anti-Splat-Aero :rolleyes::rolleyes:. They even offer a 100%, money back, happiness guarantee for one year. If you need any instruments or products they can supply, then by all means, do yourself a big service and give these guys a chance. Regards all, Allan...:D
+1 for the FC-10, I've been singing its praises one hear for a couple of years now!