La Flama Blanca

I'm New Here
Gents,
Just got a flat in Medford, OK. Any body out there who might have a 500-5 and tube within driving range?? I called KWDG maintenance guy & no luck there. My cell is 4054884080.
Appreciate it.
Jesse McGough

What a response! I kinda thought this would be a long shot, but i've gotten 2 calls and a guy flying out a tire&tube tomorrow. Its holiday season so everything is closed, huge hook up. I've always heard the Vans guys are good about helping each other out, and i am the recipient this time... thank you. See you tomorrow Keith

Hey Jesse,
Do you have what you need? It sounds like someone is coming to your aid but if not, I have a tire and tube that I can get to you. If you have it coming already do you need some help? I can fly over to Medford if you need another hand. There are several of us flying RV's her in OK that can help. Let me know if I can help in any way.

Jesse, you're giving guys an excuse to fly. Who is doing the favor for whom? :)

Back to flying status thanks to the RV forum, and especially Keith. Thanks gents, thank you for the offers i just read, sorry i didnt reply sooner (was working on tire install).....but if u boys are flying soon let me know, will try to meet up if possible. Looks like weather in Medford is starting to lift

Glad to hear you are back in the air. Your name shows you are from California. Are you just passing through Medford? Or living in Medford. If you are in OK permanent let us know the story.

my wife's parents live in medford, my family in ft worth. I am currently stationed in 29 palms ca in the USMC, we flew in on leave and flying back to CA in a few days. my wife and i graduated from UCO in 2006, glad to be back