rjcthree

Well Known Member
Can someone please point me to flap cutout pics? I'm in a position to make the cut, but can't mount the wings at this time. Thanks,

Rick 90432

rjcthree'at'aol.com

Can someone please point me to flap cutout pics? I'm in a position to make the cut, but can't mount the wings at this time. Thanks,

Rick 90432

rjcthree'at'aol.com

I would not cut these without the flaps and wings in place. Too many variables! These are kind of a pain to do even with everything in place. Takes many, many, many times of inserting the pushrod, checking clearance, taking it all apart then grinding and repeating all that.

How Timely!

I would not cut these without the flaps and wings in place. Too many variables! These are kind of a pain to do even with everything in place. Takes many, many, many times of inserting the pushrod, checking clearance, taking it all apart then grinding and repeating all that.

Although I didn't ask the question, thanks for your response Brian.:) I'm just about to ready to install the ailerons and flaps and had a feeling that trimming the flaps was going to have to wait till the wing install.