Rayh

I am currently on page 10-04 of the Tail build. I am at the step to install VA-146 Flange Bearings. I do not see any flange bearings in my Kit. What I do have is two items that I am not sure of. I am going to call Tech support at 3:30 pacific.

Close

That looks like a VA-210, it is used on the bottom of the tank for the fuel feed line. A similar part is used on the bottom of regular RV tanks to hold the drain valve.

Last edited:
Called Vans and described the part. The gentleman I talked to said the same thing. This part is for the fuel tank. He said there would only be one used and didn't know why I have two of these and no flange bearings. Bagged filled wrong he guessed. He is sending me my bearings (no pund intended) tomorrow. I hope this doesn't hold me up too long.

In all the shipments I had one part wrong. It amazes me they do such a good job. Two of my other home built projects (not Vans) were kits and the inventory was a nightmare!

Thst is good to know. Maybe that is my one wrong part and there will be no more in my future kits.