Derek

Ive just trimmed the canopy and have it fitting the canopy frame fairly well.

However the rear section of the canopy, that is the section aft of the passenger seat bows out a fair bit, approxiamately 5/16" of an inch. See picture attached.

A fair amount of force (I think) is required to pull the canopy into the frame at this particular point, more than the bonding limitations of Sikaflex maybe ?

Here are my thoughts on possible options:

1. Heat the canopy along the edge hoping that I can reform the bulging section and pull it closer the frame.

2. Attempt to pull the canopy in at this point using a combination of rivets and Sikaflex to bond this particular section of the canopy to the frame.

Open to suggestions.

shims

The canopy is a true smooth shape, and its not good to pull it to the frame. My frame was similar to yours, and I simply put small aluminum shims between the plexi and the tubing. Keep in mind, the aluminum side skins need to be fit also, and go outside the plexi....its complicated! I used pro seal to make the whole joint sealed, and smooth. Send me an email address and I will capture some pictures that make more sense.

Thanks Guys

Thanks for your replys, Im going to use a combination of shims and tweaking the frame to get the canopy to fit.