johnthorpe

I'm New Here
I have sourced new M-7a Mic to fit onto my DC H10-13.4
Can anyone help with Fitting instructions please?
To save anyone suggesting I have already contacted DC but their quote was unacceptable.
Thank You John

M7A Mic.

John,
Easy to do. Just replaced both of my M7A mics on my DC headsets due to degrading performance.
Remove the muffler, and look at the forward side of the mic. You will see 2 tiny Phillips head screws recessed into the plastic casting that retains the mic, and makes the electrical connection to the flex boom. Just remove these screws, and the mic will pull right off of the connector with a little wiggling. It takes a little jewelers type screwdriver to get to those screws. Look at the mic, and it will be stamped "TALK" on one side to help you orient the mic.
Real easy, but the screws are tiny.
Hope this helps,
Chris

Try...

headsetsinc.com. Don't know if they can help you or not--but good folks (in my experience with them). They have a great ANR upgrade module--might be able to point you to someone else.

ANR

Me again,
Jarvis is right about Headsets Inc. Great company and product. I have both of my DC's equipped with their ANR conversion, and they are incredible. Believe it or not, they work as well or better than the thousand dollar option, and are much more rugged and durable. I highly recommend them after about 90 hours of flying time on them. Not sure if they make a package to fit the 13.4.

Regards,
Chris