n5lp

fugio ergo sum
Let me apologize for deleting the thread that had a title something like this. I was trying to merge two threads with the same title and delete the duplicates and I made a mistake somewhere. It was a good thread with good information and the error is entirely mine.

Nice Larry LOL

OK I will help you out here (a little).
As I recall....
Someone asked about no fuel pressure when he had 4 gallons in each wing. No reading at the gauge and was asking what was next.

I countered with something like, bleed the fuel line to sender line and check the fuel flow at the line to the carb. I think he had Fuel Injection so I didn't know if what I said would apply but you certainly have to check fuel flow somehow.

I put my tail down off the ramp to simulate Vx and tested the flow rate with the aux pump. Extrapolate the 1 gallon fill time to get the gallons per hour flow rate.

21mahix.jpg

206gbww.jpg

Last edited:
I was the one with the problem... put 4 gallons in each wing, powered up my EFII fuel pump, saw an amp draw, heard the pump running, but did not see any fuel pressure.

I spoke with someone at EFII, and they suggested that I find a way to put a little fuel in the pump.

I disconnected the Fuel valve, and poured 4-5 vials of fuel in from my fuel tester... hooked everything back up and within seconds had good fuel pressure on both tanks.

Jason