Jaypratt

Well Known Member
Mentor
Bob Dyland said "the first one now will later be last"

My co workers Jim Vroom and Troy Thompson both have mulitaple airplanes and Motorcycles. Carol has a Honda and a scooter too. I am left out of the motorcycle talk after work........ Someday,,, I hope to get a motercycle, let me know if a good one is out there. Doug...Scott?

Maby I can catch up before I am left behind..........

I have a RV8,,, and they do not!!! Who, is on first,, Whats, on second, I don't Know, is on third.

Am I ahead, or behind,,,?? Never get to ride...

Last edited:
Thinking of selling my Honda ST1300 with only 4000 miles on it, may have a buyer already, but if your serious after you Google it, let me know and I will fill you in on the details. Too many toys, and quite frankly, tired of picking up guys who crash who don't know how to ride...... gmbrasch "@" gmail.com

Glenn

The ST1300 is a great bike. A good balance between touring and sport rinding.

Like deciding on which model of RV to build, it is all about your mission. For a fist bike, get something cheap and then upgrade later when you get some miles under your belt. Dropping the bike in a gravel parking lot hurts a lot less on a $1K bike vs. a 15K bike.

If your looking for a good inexpensive bike for around town, I have one on hand.

Last edited:
gotta have the bike

I had several bikes before I started the RV-8 (not finished yet), but now I'm down to one - IT STAYS! I'm looking forward to rebuilding it ('56 Harley below on the far left) once the -8 is done and I've recovered ;).

5563452713_624f36d4f1_b.jpg

now my garage looks like this:

FP27032010A0001L.jpg

now my garage looks like this:

FP27032010A0001L.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Your garage looks sooooooooo much better now!

Twin Rockets

What, your driveway doesn't look like this.

1629zlt.jpg

Bad camera lens. Sorry

Jay,

Are you making Sun n Fun (and Van's banquet) this year.

Hope to see you there again.

Gary

Avery Tools

Gary,

Carol and I will be working with Bob and Judy in their Tool Booth during Sun N Fun.
We will be attending the Vans Banquet. See you there!