Smilin' Jack

Well Known Member
Well today I had the chance to my RV7 today, nice flight of .9'tenths followed by another 1.0 hours .
Great flying this plane 2 years 9 months and 29 days
Will post pictures tonight but first have to take my wife to see her grand baby for the first time
Thanks everyone
Smilin' Jack

Great Job

Congratulations Jack on your first flight. That will be a day you will always remember. Now the real fun begins.

Here are the pictures of the flight....WOW

As stated today was the birth of N507H to grace God's skies.
And like all who have gone before me on the first flight.... WOW What a plane.
28v7sn.jpg

and the take off
jic2g1.jpg

Getting ready to land...
6j26qf.jpg

Touch down
1547p1u.jpg

And this says it all.... That famous RV grin
k1pa1y.jpg

WOW....
We flew .9 then went and flew another hour.... what a plane.

Thanks again.

CONGRATULATIONS, Jack!!! Boy, that really fires me up! I'm so happy to see this, and the pictures are GREAT!

congratulations.

Loving the yellow, looks good and easy for others to see....I may be biased.;)

I see a resemblance in these two paint schemes! I wonder where you got your idea, Jack. ??? :D

Bruce

I will say the week before Bruce, I went over the plane with a fine tooth comb.
After a week of prayer by a lot of friends the night before I did not get a lot of sleep. You hope for a great day and Just before I pulled on to the runway I was the most anxious and said "Lordy Lordy, here we go!
I did not do a high speed taxi check so the first thing was to watch the engine parameters and then see that the airspeed had come alive, by this time I said golly were already airborne
I climbed up fast above pattern altitude, were lucky at the Jasper Airport to have limited access road just off to the right that you could glide to at about 300 feet.
I really thought about all the problems that could arise and try to make plans for it.
Bruce, your doing a great job... Hope to read about you flying soon!