Laser

Flew my first flight at the Moose Jaw Municipal Airport in my newly purchased RV-8. It was amazing!! The aircraft was previously N208SW out of Orlando Florida. Incredibly well built machine.....Thank you Stan. I'm very very happy. I'll post pictures if I ever figure out how. The next several hours will be flown solo to get a feel for the aircraft and then it'll be time to get the kids and wife hooked!! Wish me luck. There are now three RV's in Moose Jaw, SK if anyone wants to get together some time!!

congrat

Hi Brett,

I'm very happy for your first flight, waiting my permit to fly for flight testing, another 8 .... what else !

enjoy !

There is an RV 7 over here in Oyen Alberta. I Would be happy to get together sometime. Congrats, and enjoy your new plane and fly safe.

More RV's in saskatoon

Flew my first flight at the Moose Jaw Municipal Airport in my newly purchased RV-8. It was amazing!! The aircraft was previously N208SW out of Orlando Florida. Incredibly well built machine.....Thank you Stan. I'm very very happy. I'll post pictures if I ever figure out how. The next several hours will be flown solo to get a feel for the aircraft and then it'll be time to get the kids and wife hooked!! Wish me luck. There are now three RV's in Moose Jaw, SK if anyone wants to get together some time!!

Laser,
When is your flyin b'fast this year...? Usually come down for that...Come on up to YXE when you want to stretch the -8's legs a little...
Marc

Great

Congrat Brett.

Moose Jaw is my Moms home town. Glad its being populated with RV's.
Enjoy your bird. I believe there is a guy there flying/teaching in the new Harvards that is a multi rv7 builder. He would be a great guy for you to get to know. Helped me get started on my first kit and took me for my first rv ride ever. All the best.

Thanks Guys

Thanks guys. I feel like a fish out of water with all this new tail-wheel stuff. Four and a half thousand hours of nose wheel jets did not prepare me much for tail wheel landings. I'll be avoiding windy crosswinds for a while!! Loving every minute of it though.

Laser's RV-8

Hi Brett
Glad you finally found the bird of your dream.... An -8 is not a -4 but that will do..:D

I like the ident...LZR..and don't forget to post pictures asap.

See you in at the Quebec Airshow..

Cheers

Bruno Dionne
RV- C-GDBH
St-Jerome,Quebec