Congratulations!!

Mark, congrats on one more item off the ever shrinking punch list:D

A little air in the fuel lines?

Nothing boring about the first run! Or should I say, it should be boring - else expensive.

Last edited:
That's how we do it congratulations Mark! Look for those leaks you don't see them but they are there. :)

Mark,

I know you have AFP injection, can't tell if you have the purge valve.

On start, I get a stumble after light off unless initial prime is perfect. I am still fussing with it after 137 hours. Latest prime is 6-7 seconds and that works well most of the time. There are so many variables, like throttle position, OAT, etc.

I believe the issue is AFP controller finding its brain re air/fuel mixture and flow. Once it gets it's act together engine runs smooth until shut down.

Mark,

I know you have AFP injection, can't tell if you have the purge valve.

On start, I get a stumble after light off unless initial prime is perfect. I am still fussing with it after 137 hours. Latest prime is 6-7 seconds and that works well most of the time. There are so many variables, like throttle position, OAT, etc.

I believe the issue is AFP controller finding its brain re air/fuel mixture and flow. Once it gets it's act together engine runs smooth until shut down.

Correct. I have the afp fm200a without purge valve. I think i am going to wish I had installed it, but there's always the future. The miss that's audible on the video occurred as I advanced the throttle to bring the rpms up. I had leaned the mixture out pretty aggressively and that might part of it. I need to test the injector fuel flow rates. The system is as Titan installed it. More verification and checking to be done next week