jswareiv

Well Known Member
Does anyone have a good resource for Firewall Forward Installation? I have an IO-390 and have been through Tony Bingelis' book on FF, but I find it a little dated. Thanks.

Stoney---we have a pretty good idea of what hose lengths will be, although we havent has a 14 to confirm these yet. I'm guessing now that some engine mounts are being shipped, we;ll have some data soon.
Tom

Study

Stoney---we have a pretty good idea of what hose lengths will be, although we havent has a 14 to confirm these yet. I'm guessing now that some engine mounts are being shipped, we;ll have some data soon.
Tom

Hey Tom, thanks. I was looking more for instructional type books, videos, pdf's. I don't know what Van's sends with their FWF kit, but I was just trying to bone up on what I would need to know.

Take a look at Van's catalog. It lists the parts included in the ff kit. I'm waiting also as it looks like it would save money and time.

OP Drawings

You could get the Van's OP drawings ahead of time. If you go to the Van's LIST and search for "OP-" you should find a bunch of plans for electric, fuel and oil routing. I see that you have a RV-14 so some of the plans may not work well, but you'll get the idea. If you buy the Plans CD from Van's the OP drawings are on it (at least they were for may RV-7)