RV8RIVETER

Well Known Member
Patron
Howdy all

I was able to get some scrap stainless flanges from the work dumpster for my project. I only needed 2, so have 6 left over. So, keeping with the RV spirit of those that have helped me, I offer them free to the first few builders who could use them. Have no idea what postage would be, so if more than two bucks, would appreciate that being covered.

The tubing inside dia is 25/64ths and the outside dia is 1/2. Had a friend at work cut them in a hurry so you will have to clean the slag. Below is photo of one as is and one after a couple minutes of grinding.

Howdy all

I was able to get some scrap stainless flanges from the work dumpster for my project. I only needed 2, so have 6 left over. So, keeping with the RV spirit of those that have helped me, I offer them free to the first few builders who could use them. Have no idea what postage would be, so if more than two bucks, would appreciate that being covered.

The tubing inside dia is 25/64ths and the outside dia is 1/2. Had a friend at work cut them in a hurry so you will have to clean the slag. Below is photo of one as is and one after a couple minutes of grinding.

I could use 2. Cool, thanks.

Will PM the address. Let me know if you need help with shipping.

thanks

Howdy all

I could use 2 of them...very timely as I'm starting on firewall forward. Thanks
Dan B
Mesa, AZ

Wow, that was fast!

Roger, Dan, and Steve where first, so they are gone.

Terry and Carl, sorry. If by chance, I am able to get my hands on some more I will PM you first.