Jaypratt

Well Known Member
Mentor
With John "Beercan" Colliers RV 8 out of my shop this morning, and on its way home. I have room for another "Project" at www.RVCentral.US

If you have been working on your RV for several years and it is not flying yet,,, give me a call. I might be able to speed you up.
I have experience building Rag and Tube kits as well.

Hanger space avaliable. Located at Hicks airfield T67 north of Fort Worth, Texas.

Beercan RV8

John 'Beercan' Colliers RV8 became an airplane at RVCentral. He started the project in Alaska, transfered to Georgia, did most of the building there. Brought it here for FWF and paint prep. We helped with first flight, flight test and fly off time. Delivery to GLO and pick up.
He flew it to his current diggs, Tucson yesterday, arrived safe and sound.

He had it painted like his day jobs A10 Warthog. Looks really cool in the air and on the ground.
Wish he could have hung around a while. We could have done some air to air pics with Flash, Borrowed Horse, and The Doll. :)

It was on the front page yesterday April 27, 2011. Ck it out

Last edited:
My RV-9A will be finished at Jay's RV Central very soon. I was at a point where I needed to finish all the little multitude of jobs and do the fiberglass work which I have never done before. The engine was hung and the canopy was fit but there was still a lot to be done to get my plane in the air. After 7 years of building I was tired and kind of burned out actually. I took the project to Jay and the excitement is back in a big way. I can't say enough about Jay's ability and how easy it is to work with him. If you need help with your RV he is THE MAN!