jdiehl

Well Known Member
With my Phase 1 Test Plan nearly complete and approaching 40 flight hours, I contacted my FSDO to inform them that I'd like to meet with them shortly. Other than filling in some data points on the Operation Limitations Form, I don't see a place for a signature, etc. I'll also be looking to submit the Repairman Certificate application.
So, the question is: what should I expect to sign and will any airframe logbook entries be required or .....??
Couldn't find any info with the search key.
Thanks in advance,

Jim Diehl 7A #1976
Lock Haven, Pa

Take a look at your "Operating Limits" issued you by the FAA/DAR. It tells you exactly what you have to put in your aircxraft logbook. That's it.

Congratulations!!

Congrats on getting through the Faze one :D

All I had to do was endorse my logbook, IIRC.

And unless you have different operating limitations than everyone else, you don't need to go to the FSDO to end Phase 1 - you write the magic words into the book, and you're done!

Of course, you DO have to make that visit for the repairman's certificate, but my rule is to NEVER show the FSDO anything that they don't ask for and is not required for them to see.... I hate that, but experience shows it to be prudent with the Houston FSDO.

Paul

Phase 1

Thanks Paul,

Yes, my conversation with the local FSDO suggested that "we'll take care of both the log book entry AND the Repairman Certificate." ....and I'll certainly take your advice.

Jim Diehl #1976
Lock Haven, Pa.