jsalley

Received an email from Van’s today asking for payment on the finish kit I ordered pre-Ch 11 last October. Seems it’s ready for crating. I had checked with Anne Bobbitt at Van’s in April, and had an estimated crating window in late July (according to the website, new orders for finish kits are estimated for Nov-Dec 2024). for Those who have ordered and received finish kits, how did you go about any upholstery customization? I assume I can work directly with Abby at FlightLine, but how are upgrades ordered and paid for? Can this be done without involving Van’s? Another question - is ConforFoam worth the added expense? I’m a little concerned that it may add weight. Appreciate any insight.

Received an email from Van’s today asking for payment on the finish kit I ordered pre-Ch 11 last October. Seems it’s ready for crating. I had checked with Anne Bobbitt at Van’s in April, and had an estimated crating window in late July (according to the website, new orders for finish kits are estimated for Nov-Dec 2024). for Those who have ordered and received finish kits, how did you go about any upholstery customization? I assume I can work directly with Abby at FlightLine, but how are upgrades ordered and paid for? Can this be done without involving Van’s? Another question - is ConforFoam worth the added expense? I’m a little concerned that it may add weight. Appreciate any insight.
You will work directly with Abby on anything over and above the stock offering. You will pay her directly for the upgrades.

She told me she would contact me when the finish kit ships and put me in her queue and 6-8 weeks later my interior will ship.

I also got notice for final payment today as well!

Made a trip to Van’s last week for the finish kit. Ordered March 0f 2023. Happy to be inventorying parts again.

Attachments

• IMG_1684.jpeg
    IMG_1684.jpeg
    5.4 MB · Views: 24
  • IMG_1716.jpeg
    IMG_1716.jpeg
    5.7 MB · Views: 22