Jackkclark

Well Known Member
How do you find the most current assembly instructions. I completed the Skyview updates and now trying to complete other tasks like finish the wiring on PPT switches. My old plans instruct me to run the wires forward through grommets toward the fire wall. My guess is there are instructions telling me to connect to some of the wires coming from the Skyview harness that has been run into the center of the aircraft. When I Google it...I get the same old instructions that I already have. I have the updated wiring schematics, but, what I need are up to date instructions telling me to connect A to B for the remainder of the build.

I have spent lots of time trying to figure out stuff like that as well. For your specific question, so far I have not found any changes to the PTT switch wiring that I installed back with the D180 instructions.
I keep getting the feeling that I am missing part of the instructions or wiring, but apparently that is not the case, just takes lots of studying the archives to find what others have done..

Jack - those instructions will be in sections 42C and 42D (I think) depending on which of the fuselage harnesses you got. You will run the PTTs all the way up to the panel with all the other wires that you think will not fit! I don't know what ou mean by "completed the SKYVIEW updates." Do you mean you have the avionics and part 42 of the plans?

Bill, I have the WH000-45 Options Wiring Harness installed. Found two little wires laying right where you said they would be. Spade connected them together with the wires coming from the PPT switches. Found the instructions in 31-B page 12.
I still need one set of instructions to follow...instead of flipping back and forth between pre Skyview and post Skyview. I've wasted a lot of hours doing things just to find out...something has changed. Had I only read far enough ahead...ha.
Anyway...thanks for your help.